Edith CK375 34ft is an Aldous smack built in 1911.
Edith was originally owned by John Richard Pullen, Clifford Pullen (master) & Rupert Pullen in West Mersea from 30 September 1929.
1949 to 1957 she was owned by Peter Hawkins and kept at Mersea most of the time.
Edith was rebuilt in Holland and returned to Brightlingsea in 2013. She was then sold and is now currently in France.