Skylark MN4 35ft Howard built 1877
Originally built as a pleasure boat for Clacton Pier, she was registered for fishing in 1905 as CK46 and re-registered as MN4 after World War 1 when her skipper was killed and she was bought by the Pitt family.
She won the West Mersea Town Cup in 1938. She fished out of Maldon until the 1950’s when she was taken out of fishing and used as a floating pontoon. David Wager purchased her as a wreck dug from the mud in Essex and re-built her 1997-83. He has cruised her to Amsterdam and to Brest.