Alando CK178 (formerly CK1 & LO111) 26ft Aldous built 1923
Alando is one of four built by Aldous in 1923 for the oyster trade. Originally registered as CK1, then LO111, and removed from the register in 1938, her history is unknown until the 1970s. She first took part in the OGA East Coast Race in 1973, when owned by A R Dunnet of Chelmondiston.
Restored by Joe Dunnett in the 1970s, with new Terylene sails by James Lawrence of Brightlingsea, Alando spent time in Falmouth and Scotland before returning to Maldon in 2003 when she was purchased by her present owner and kept on the Medway at Gillingham.
Recently she came up for sale and is looking for a new owner.