Ploughboy FD44 31ft Crossfield built 1901

Ploughboy was built as a yacht for John Jackson of Walney Island as a replacement for Cock O’North which was wrecked on her maiden voyage. In 1960s and 70s she was owned by John Gill a house master at Rossall School south of Fleetwood and used to take pupils on sailing trips. She is now based in North Wales