Dusmarie CK6 44ft Aldous built 1884
Her hull is carvel built with oak frames and Swedish pine planking. She is a yawl with two timber masts. Originally called DAISY, she worked under sail until 1932 when she was sold and converted to a yacht and renamed DUSMARIE.
She sailed twice to the Baltic and was left in Sweden for the duration of the Second World War. Rescued in 1945, she was in need of an almost total rebuild during which her rig was changed to a yawl. Two engine changes followed, in 1952 a Stuart Turner 8hp was fitted and, in 1972, this was changed to a 10hp single cylinder Saab.
During the 1950s and 1960s she was used as an adventure sail training ship for parties of schoolboys. Later, as a training ship for a Sixth Form College near Ipswich, she took part in the 1974 Tall Ships Race with an all female crew. She was sold again in the 1980s where she was based on the River Deben in Suffolk.